02 July 2006

Twilight Zone Marathon on SciFi Channel!

I just got back from a weekend trip to Miami (one food post coming soon!). I listened to the Mets/Yankees game for the last part of the way up. Off to a good start with a 4-0 lead, chasing the Yankees starting pitcher, things were looking good. Well...not so much. I don't know how the game is going to end up, but I can't bear to watch any more of it on television.

Flipping around the channels, I discovered that SciFi Channel is running a July 4 Twilight Zone marathon. I tuned in just in time to see one of my favorite episodes, "The Masks." The next episode up is the one where the sun is moving closer to the earth. I love it. If I wasn't already pissed that I had to go to work tomorrow (after having a three-day weekend), I am now! I could have easily camped out on the couch and watched Twilight Zone episodes all day! Instead, Insomnia Boy (The Travelin' Man's alter ego) will soak in as much as possible tonight, and likely watch a few more episodes tomorrow!

No comments: